I am Patrizia Bertini, a sociolinguist, passionate supporter of a democratic and inclusive Society, traveler, activist, an eternal learner, amateur photographer, journalist, UX & CX advocate, creative mind, critical thinker, inquisitive and curious spirit. Currently Senior CX strategist at Lithium Technology, this is a random collection of experiments and thoughts on creativity, innovation, Customer and User experience, and of course, Lego Serious Play.
LegoViews is my original idea which I have developed and have been working on since 2011. All I do and publish here is done for pure passion, to understand the world and to learn. My research, writings and experiments are not supported or endorsed by anyone – no LEGO is not involved in my activities [see Acknowledgement].
To learn more about myself, if you do not want to use Google, click on the following links:
- My NEW Website ~ The complete collection of my experiences and articles – ranging from those for the London Progressive Journal to the academic stuff.
- My LinkedIn Profile ~ Here you can read a complete list of my working experiences, articles, books, presentations, associations… If you like, let’s connect!
- My slideshare account, with the most recent presentations.
- My PhD ~ I’ve worked on a Phd about Data Quality and Privacy – until LSE keeps the page, up, you might be interested in a socio-constructivist approach to these themes.
- Photography ~ A hobby, a passion, a good way to look at the world from different angles and perspectives.
- Scoop.it! ~ I read a lot, I enjoy discovering new articles, papers and stuff that I think are thought provoking (or funny). So, I like to share: knowledge is made to be shared, isn’t it? So, here’s where I share the most.
- My profile on B4bricks.org
- Meet the #mex15 speaker: Patrizia Bertini by Marek Pawlowski
If you are considering to engage your organisation or your team in a LEGO SERIOUS PLAY based workshop, or would you like to promote your activities through a LEGO Interview, I can support you – all commercial information are available at www.b4bricks.org.
Contact: for any additional information or any request, feel free to get in touch!
The easiest way to reach me, is by email: patrizia _@_ legoviews.com [I guess you know how to adjust it, unless you are a robot… In that case… too bad!]