LegoViews & Patrizia in the media:
- 26th February 2016: An interview to Chelsea TV: what does Design Thinking mean for the next generation? [Video]
- 03 February 2016: Design Talk 1. Intelligent surroundings; Patrizia Bertini; little faces, big screens [Podcast]
- 07th October 2015: Moments of truth: CX Day in Legoland. Paul Laughlin reports from CX Day 2015.
- 26th January 2015: Meet the #mex15 speaker: Patrizia Bertini Marek Pawlowski describes Patrizia’s work and anticipates the event at MEX in March.
- 16th July 2014: Ladies that UX: A Humble Co-Creation Charlie Bailey from Zebra people reports on the talks at Ladies that UX London, were I (Pat) talked about co-creation & UX
- 16th June 2014: Lego – building concepts not models! Nania Tait on the Lego Serious Play workshop at Hot Source.
- 12th June 2014: Local Lego answers creative industry challenges Marek Pawlowski writes about his experience with LSP.
- 2nd July 2013: Legoviews and the interview with S. Martinov featured in The Creative Review
- 2nd July 2013: Legoviews and the Interview with S. Martinov on the Agile Cafe
- May 2013: Mac Talk: La creativita’ seria dei LEGO: Francesco Pignatelli interviews Patrizia Bertini. Applicando Maggio 2013. Download The Pdf file of the interview!
- 16th April 2013: T3 GAZETTE: Robert Rasmussen on the LSP meeting in Billund.
- 27th March 2013: La creativita’ seria dei LEGO [MakeTank]: Francesco Pignatelli interviews Patrizia Bertini to explore the power of the bricks to enhance creativity. Interview in Italian.
- 20th March 2013: Quando il gioco si fa serio. I mattoncini Lego al Salone del Restauro di Ferrara. Michela Iorio on Dimo’
- 14th January 2012: SeriousPlayPro.com: The unbearable lightness of bricks: the Israeli hazard. Robert Rasmussen post on the official LSP facilitators’ blog.
- 20th December 2011: T3 GAZETTE – “Occupy Wall Street” with LSP!
- 03th February 2012: T3 GAZETTE – Can I LEGOView you?
We have organised a Conference on March 23rd 2013 in Ferrara, where key players of the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY community come to share their experience and their work in an inspiring event. You can find details of the event and the presentations by Robert Rasmussen, Per Kristiansen, Lucio Margulis, Carlo Bughi, Elena Merchiori, Stefano Tardini, Giuseppe Mincolelli and Marcello Balzani on this Page. The communication and the archive of the event are available here.
For more information about the author, Patrizia Bertini, this is the right page.
If you are considering to adopt LEGO SERIOUS PLAY in your organisation, if you would like to improve or build your team, clarify your strategy, vision, mission and find out more about what LSP can do for you and your business… Please, go to B4bricks.org, where more information are available about the services and offers available.