For the first time, the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY facilitator training lands in Italy. The training will be held by Robert Rasmussen on 25-28 March 2014 and the location is Milano, next to Loreto Tube Station. To get the information Pack or to know more, please, get in touch!
The 4 days’ training will introduce participants to the secrets and magic of LSP. The Objectives of the course are the following:
- 1) To experience and learn the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methodology and its standard applications, Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise and Real Time Strategy for the Team
- a) Deeper insight into the Core Process and the Seven Application Techniques
- b) An understanding of the relationship between the methodology and the standard applications
- c) Experience workshops as end-user participant
- 2) To learn about and experience the theories underpinning the methodology
- a) Introduction to the theoretical concepts and using the method to demonstrate them
- b) Learn about user experiences
- c) Insight into critical parts of the methodology and applications (including what is flexible and what is
- 3) To gain the knowledge needed to effectively develop and facilitate workshops using LEGO SERIOUS PLAY
- a) Become a proficient LEGO builder
- b) Heed the different styles of facilitation needed
- c) Recognize and reflect on the artificial nature of training situation
- 4) To practice designing and preparing customized applications of the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methodology.
- a) Design and facilitate a segment of workshop with trainer and peer feedback
- b) Appreciate the practicalities of using LEGO SERIOUS PLAY
- c) Become familiar with the Facilitator Manual
The course will be in English, but Italian translation will be provided to allow those who do not feel comfortable enough to follow a full course in English.
To learn more about LSP’s potential and applications, you can visit B4Bricks.org.
And remember: for those who subscribe before January 15th, there’s a 10% discount!